Friday, May 29, 2009

Childish games!

I am having one of those days where it seems like everyone's mission is you annoy you! A manager that I work with at my job was being a total b$&*# today! Unusually she is so pleasant to work with but today she was like Mr. Hyde! So that really set me off. Then 2 of my friends are being super childish! My one friend, P, was going behind my back a couple months ago because she was convinced that Johnny was cheating on me. Well she got D to be in on her little conspiracy and ever since things have been really strained between us. We had a talk about everything but things are still tense. She wanted everything to stay normal between us and for me to still talk about Johnny to her (which I just can't do yet) but I don't think she is making an effort at all. She has been asking D if they can hang out just the 2 of them and she never makes plans with me anymore. I just don't understand her. Yet when I call her out on it she gets all huffy like nothing is ever her fault and the world is out to get her. I'm just so sick of trying to be her friend and trying to get our relationship back to normal and then finding out that she is being a little manipulative b$^&# behind my back. It may be time to purge her!!!

I'm definitely going to need a big drink tonight!!

1 comment:

♥ H ♥ said...

I thought I was following your blog but when I came to check up on you it said I WASNT!! How'd that happen?! Well I'm back following lol
Glad you and Johnny worked things out :) I love that Johnny & June song PS