Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Thursday!

After the weekend from hell with Johnny we've had a really great couple of days! I've been a lot more willing to go out and have some fun on a weeknight. During the winter I tend to get a little hermit-ish because of the cold. So this week I made a point to say "yes" to going out. We went out for St Patty's Day with a friend of ours and had a great time drinking some green beer.

Yesterday Johnny called me at work and asked what I had planned for last night. I told him nothing and that I was probably just going to relax and watch TV. He then said well "I want to hang out with you if you want to do something". I almost cried because when we were fighting on Sunday one of my complaints was that I felt like I was always the one planning stuff for us to do and asking him if he wanted to spend time together. I think he was trying to make an effort yesterday to show me that he wants to spend time with me and he will start asking more.

Last night Johnny and I went out alone and played pool and darts while we drank some cheap beer. It was like an actual date and we had a ton of fun! We were flirting with each other and laughing just like we used to. Now I'm not so naive that I think a couple good days mean all of our problems are solved. I know they aren't but it's a step in the right direction I think.

No comments: