Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Award!

The lovely Trixie over at Swooning in the City tagged me on this award yesterday. Thanks Trixie!!



The rules are:
1. Tell your readers 10 things about you they may not know, but that are true
2. Tag 10 people with the award

10 Honest Things
1. I strive to be an outdoorsy girl and while I do love being outside there are times when I just want to plant my butt on the couch and watch TV for hours.
2. Clipped nails are one of the grossest things in the world to me. If I see a piece of nail anywhere I will start panicking!
3. I can't stand one of my co-workers and I'm not sure what to do about it.
4. I have a very suspicious nature.
5. I love to read! And I love all kinds of books from trashy romance to historical biographies.
6. Although I'm a control freak I'm not a very tidy person. I really have to make an effort to keep my apartment looking nice.
7. I need to take about 20 interior design classes because no matter what I do I feel like I have no fashion sense when it comes to decorating.
8. I love working under pressure. At work, sometimes I leave projects to the last minute on purpose because I feel like I work better that way and I like the excitement of trying to get it done quickly.
9. I love Target a little too much.
10. I'm meeting with my financial advisor on Monday and he is not going to be happy with my spending in the last couple of weeks. Oops! Maybe I won't be completely honest with him about that...

I tag:
1. ♥ H ♥ at Small Town Girl
2. Lil' Woman at Little Woman, Little Home
3. Mrs. Jetplane at Leaving and Loving on a Jetplane
4. The New Black at The New Black
5. Carol at Primadonna Bride
6. Amy at Just Add Walter
7. Shopaholic_Diva at Crazy/Beautiful/blog
8. The Newlywed Next Door at Newlyweds Next Door
9. Sara at When In Rome
10. Cybeel at Scarlett's Walk

Happy Wednesday!
June

6 comments:

Addict said...

Hey June- I saw you visted my blog. Thank you for stopping by :-)
I see that you read The Beach House by Jane Green. I read that a little bit ago too good book I thought!

Carol said...

Thanks so much. I'll get onto it next week sometime. This week is hectic for me.

♥ H ♥ said...

Thanks so much!!! I'll be sure to blog about it :) I hope you are having a fantabulous day!!!

Trixie said...

I love target way too much! I find myself looking at the ad every week just to see what's on sale and then debating on whether or not to purchase said item.

cybeel said...

Oh thank you :) What a great way to start my day...

Just Add Walter said...

thanks so much!! that is tough about the co-worker... always hard to know what to do in those situations.