Friday, June 5, 2009

A better Friday post :-)

I got home from work today and there was a package for me sitting under my mailbox!!!!!



It was my dress from Rue La La!!



I immediately ran up to my apartment, tore open the box, took the dress out of the packaging, and tried it on. (I was super excited about getting a package and very nervous that the dress wouldn't fit or would look stupid.)

And......the dress looks fab on :-) It fits me really well and I'm very happy with it. I think it's the perfect thing to wear for the garden wedding I'll be attending in 2 weeks. The only problem with the dress is that it has pockets (I detest dresses with pockets) which are too bulky and make me look wide. I'm going to have my expert seamstress (mom) cut out the pockets and sew them shut and then the dress will be perfect!

The other 2 dresses I ordered should be arriving today! (Darn, I should have bought them on different days so that I would have packages on different days...oh well!)

Happy day!!
June

PS- I've been a little obsessed with clip art lately which explains all the cutesy little pics! hehe

2 comments:

Trixie said...

Cute dress! I always love getting packages too.

Trixie said...

P.S. I tagged you on my blog!