Friday, June 12, 2009

Where did the last week go?!

Holy cow! It's Friday again?! The past week seriously flew by, faster than any other week in my entire life!!!! (Ok I'm being a little over-dramatic here...)

I'm so glad that it is Friday :-) My best friend's birthday is tomorrow and we have a whole day of activities planned ;-) We're starting with coffee at his place (he got a new espresso machine and is dying to test it out) and then brunch. Then we want to do a fun afternoon activity like kayaking to just relaxing at the beach. Then we are going to do dinner and a great little Thai place with a fabulous patio to enjoy the outdoors while drinking. Then we're hitting the town! I think I'll be sleep a lot on Sunday.

The last couple of days have been very busy at work so I'm looking forward to a fun weekend!

Happy weekend!!
June

No comments: