Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm baaaaaack!

Johnny and I are having problems again......
Now I'm sitting here struggling with the choice of going out with my friends after work or going home and waiting for Johnny to come home. I'm so sick of waiting around for him! I feel like that stupid clingy girlfriend. So I say to myself "Well what do you really want to do? If you want to go out then go out and stop letting him influence your decisions." I don't know what I want except that i wish everything in the last 9 days didn't happen. Actually in the last few weeks....

Ok I just decided...I'm going out with my friends. I'm so sick of forcing myself on Johnny or waiting around for him in the off chance that he will want to hang out with me. What the hell kind of relationship am I in?!?!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were right to go out with friends dear. YOu need sometime for yourself