Thursday, March 12, 2009

My first award!!!

I just got back from my vacation in Jamaica which was fabulous by the way!! (I'll write more on that later.) But what a great surprise to see that I had gotten my first bloggie award :-D So here it is:



I received it from A NYC Housewife-In-Training who has a fabulous blog that I have to check out every day!!

Along with the award I have to write 10 un-cute things about myself. I don't really like to admit to these things but here goes:

1. I still have to plug my nose when I jump into water.
2. I'm super nosy and have this uncontrollable urge to know everything about everyone. Sometimes this makes me snoop into things I shouldn't.
3. I get really emotional when I've had to much to drink.
4. I'm a control freak and I don't like when things aren't done MY way.
5. I eat really fast. I get teased about it a lot.
6. My workout clothes-I really should invest in cuter ones.
7. I slurp ice cream and soup really loudly.
8. Sometimes if I have nothing to wear I pull something out of the dirty clothes basket. I always do a smell-check first though!!!
9. My car-it's a 1997 Green Ford Taurus with green exterior. I desperately want a new one.
10. I had horrible buck teeth until 5th grade.

I pass this award along to:

Where the Green Grass Grows
Leaving and Loving on a Jetplane
Confessions Of A Overweight Shopaholic
When In Rome
Working Girl
Kristen's Place


These are some of my faves that I have to read everyday!!! Check them out :-)

Thanks again a H.I.T!! You really made my day :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back :) I had buck teeth when I was younger too. And braces for years after to fix them.

Sara said...

Thanks for the award! Now that I'm home again, I'll make sure to post my not so cute things :-)

Miss JC said...

Thanks! Wow..we have a lot in common..LOL I will post this award on my blog soon. I hope you had fun on your trip! :)